Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hoi An

Hoi An

I am in Hoi An for a few nights with my ex colleagues. I made a really long list of MUST eat food in the old ancient town to try. I also would like to have some summer clothes made there as they're quite cheap compared prices in Hanoi. I'm staying at the Trade Union hotel for the first time and, so far so good. This is not a very expensive hotel compared to others in town but it's in a good location.

Hoi An Beach

Hoi An today is crowded all the time, full of western tourists and Vietnamese tourists on weekends. It's actually not as relaxing as I remember it but still nice to escape from the busy traffic and crazy noise of Hanoi. I will try to post some articles about Hoi An in the next few days. Hope everyone has a great week at work!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Hoi An, hopefully i can go there this summer... :)

Anonymous said...

Tailor shops in Hoi An were pretty good but be careful with the material.
Thanks for yours articals that reminds me my best time in Viet Nam last year
Tuan USA