Sunday, November 29, 2009

Vote For My Photos

Melbourne

I was in Australia last month for 5 weeks holiday based in Melbourne. But I also managed side trips to Sydney and Tasmania. I took lots of photos when I was in Tassie and I sent some of them to the Spirit of Tasmania website for a competition. I hope I can win a free trip to Tasmania again next year with your help voting for my photos.

Pine Tree

If you guys have time, please click on the following link and choose RANKING. My photo is on the first 3 pages: just look for the Stanley Pine Tree photo under my name Tu Van Cong. Your time and effort is much appreciated.

Here is the link : http://www.capturethespirit.com.au/gallery/45/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing. Just loved them so much. I am sure will vote for them. Thanks for sharing
Thanh

ST said...

Hi, I am with www.aq-services.com and I am wondering if you're interested to conduct a Mystery visit for a popular sportswear retail in Vietnam? Get paid for shopping, how cool is that? If you or you know people who are interested, please email me at chong@aq-services.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! Interesting postings you have on your blog and nice pictures too! Chanced upon your blog when I was surfing for hotels in Sapa.

My friend and I went to Sapa and Hanoi last month and stayed in the Sapa Boutiques Hotel that you blogged about. I really enjoyed my stay in Sapa & Hanoi and wished I could have stayed longer.!

Btw, just a thought... Y is the title of yr blog "Vietnamese God"?

(:brencet

Anonymous said...

Opps. the word "brencet" wasnt meant to be there. i must have typed the word verfication. haha!

FooDcrazEE said...

Chuc Mung Nam Moi - have a fabulous New Year bro

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing superb information. Your web site is so cool. I am impressed by the info that you’ve on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles.Best advertising Agency in the world | top advertising agencies in pakistan | Marketing Agency | pakistani matrimonial

Đăng Quang said...

I like photos.