Monday, October 19, 2009

Sydney Here I am

Bronte Beach

Luckily enough through a connection in Hanoi, a friend of a friend, we were able to stay in Bronte Beach in Sydney. We hired her beautiful sea view apartment for 3 days for a very special price. We were so happy to have this place and even though it's not big it has a great view of Bronte Beach, from over the cafe and in front of the bus stop which was so convenient. Bronte is just a few minutes walk to Bondi beach which is the most famous beach in Sydney, around one of the most spectacular city coastal walks. It's such an amazing place with an amazing view. Just loved it!!!

Sydney - Darling Harbour

We took a bus trip to the city, which took us about 20 minutes with many stops but cost only $6.40 round trip. We walked from Central Station down to Darling Habour for a wander around and it's so so beautiful. We spent about 2 hours there walking around and taking photos. I realized that Sydney is totally different compared to Melbourne with a few more tall buildings and life here seems faster and it definitely has better weather. I am so glad to be here.

Sydney - Darling Harbour

I have to run now to meet up with my friend, Paula who used to live in Hanoi. We will meet her in Newtown for a drink but we will have dinner there beforehand. She's such a lovely woman and I am really looking forward to meeting her this time. I will get back to the city tomorrow again to visit Sydney Habour, the Opera House and Manly. I hope I can visit all of them in a day as I want to spend some more time on Bondi beach and have a good look around Bronte Town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful photos. I checked most of your recent photos from flickr and they are all great photos. Have a great trip in Australia
Kieu - OZ VietKieu

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're very lucky to stay there where's the best beaches are. I love Bondi beach and bronte as well as the walking path around those areas. I went there last week. I wish I met you there that I would love to come to say hello. Have a nice trip
Thuan - Sydney