Thursday, June 12, 2008

Going Bowling

Bowling

My friends invited me to join in a ten-pin bowling day yesterday at Star Bowl. It was great fun with many stupid uncordinated bowls thrwon by me down the gutters at the side. I was a bit drunk after a few beers and unfortunately my bowling skills didn't improve!

Star bowl

I thought I was destined to be last! We had a few laughs, especially when the ball didn't exactly roll but instead bounced along the lane. I was hopeless today, I swear! Sometimes you see some funny sights. There was an older man playing next to our lane and he seemed very professional and he has his own shoes and gloves and ball. He played really badly but he had a bit of a bad attitude so I accidentally on purpose took his ball and bowled it down the alley just for a laugh. I couldn't help it!

Star bowl

We only paid 110,oooVnd each for 2 games and the shoe hire. If you forget your socks, they'll sell you a pair for 5000VND. The last time we played, if you forgot your socks, you had to hire a pair which had been worn (and not washed)... so that's an improvement!

Good fun! A good day had by all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Godknows, what's wrong with your first photo?
Martin

Anonymous said...

Dear Godknows, where that bowling is? Hanoi? Have you got the address?

Cheers mate

Van Cong Tu said...

Star bowl : 2B Phạm Ngọc Thạch, Q. Đống Đa, Hà Nội