Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saigon, Welcome Back!

Saigon Beer

After a few hours wandering around Noi Bai Airport due to a delay of Vietnam Airlines, I arrived in Saigon at 4 pm during a heavy rainfall. I was a bit disappointed about the weather but luckily it was only raining around the airport, not in the city center. This is kind of weird because the city is only 15 minutes from the airport.

Saigon

Anyway, I am happy to be here, having fun with my mum and my sister's family. Will try to update when I'm in KL and Singapore with them soon for a short holiday.

5 comments:

junebee said...

OMG, that first comment is awful.

I will look for Saigon beer. If I find it I will surely try it.

black feline said...

we were cross flying...i was in HCM...for an exhibition...tried the Nam Phan Restaurant...4 nights in a row...with clients as well...love the place...the service...love HCM...will be back soon...for another escapade...

Van Cong Tu said...

black feline wow, you were in Ho Chi MInh, Wish I could know that. Nam Phan is such a beautiful restaurant but I think you should try out Hoi An. One of the best restaurant in town.
junebee, I know. I delete it now. Saigon beer is good. I love it

Halong vietnam said...

I love Sai Gon, Sai Gon beautiful...

Vietnam tours said...

Welcome Sai Gon, I like Sai Gon.